- OVERHAUL Reshape and Style from
- RAPUNZEL Trim and Style
- LOB Trim and Style
- BOB Trim and Style
- PIXIE Trim and Style
- BANGS Fringe Trim
- RAPUNZEL Blow Out
- LOB Blow Out
- BOB Blow Out
- PIXIE Blow Out
- BRAIDING from
- Global Colour ^
- Creative Colour ^ º
- Colour Correction ^
- Toners ^
- Half Head Foils * ^
- Full Head Foils * ^
- Freehand Balayage * ^
- Global Lightening * ^
- All levels
- B3 from ^
- Hot Towel Masque from ^
- All Levels
Getting married is one of the most joyful moments you experience in life, but can also be quite stressful to get organised for the big day. We completely understand this… that’s why we have created Bridal hair and make up packages! We can also organise a payment plan to suit you. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
º Service will require pre lightening
* Service will require a toner
^ Service will require a finishing service
All services will incur a $2 Green Fee for Sustainable Salons Australia
All VIP’s will receive 10% off services outside their membership
Huntress Hair Religion Policies
Life can be a real pain at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the stylist that is at work ready to do your hair, but also so we can pay to keep the electricity on and the doors open.
When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other client.
So to protect all of our loyal clients appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies. We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
- All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a cancellation fee.
- We run by appointment, therefor late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
- All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS four days prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment may result in the appointment being cancelled. Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, no personal messages.
- Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. Huntress Hair cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home hair care purchased from Huntress Hair or if you swim regularly.
- As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, Huntress Hair will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
- All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a free consultation at Huntress Hair.
- Due to Victoria’s strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service must remain seated and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools; your child’s safety is important to us.
- Out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to have valued relax and pamper time with us, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave the salon.